Monday, March 2, 2009

Stopping by

Here are a few pics from the house, I have lots more I will upload when I get the chance


Yes, I haven't been here in a long time. Today I am visiting my mom's house to use the computer and do laundry. I am switching back and forth to Craigslist trying to find a decent washer and dryer that I don't have to pay too much for.
I hope everyone is well. We have been enjoying our new home. We are feeling pretty settled other than the washer and dryer and still needing a dining room set. I was really gung-ho about getting a new dining set until we received all our medical bills for the last few months (I'm screaming inside).
But the house is great. So thankful.
I'm still trying to get some balance. We've just had too much going on. All I really want to do is stay home for a few days. I've been really missing my morning quiet time. I'm hoping to have a few days at home this week.
Bryan and I stayed up really late both nights this past weekend watching "The Tudors". I don't want to pro-mo it too much here because it is a Showtime original and therefore has way to many rated R scenes in it, but the plot was fabulous. So interesting to learn (although very embellished) about the reformation and Church of England. Can't wait for the next season to come to DVD (we don't have Showtime).

"God is bigger than the boogie-man" - Jr. Asparagus
"...a God who's never short on cash." -"Gone", Switchfoot

3 comments:

sarah said...

So cute! I love little lucy's blanket and bedding!

tscarter7 said...

I absolutely LOOOOOVE your bed! it's just beautiful!

Missy said...

It looks comfy and cozy! I hope you guys are able to get settled in soon.