Thursday, October 8, 2009

green pastures

What is this place? Oh, I think I remember it from a long time ago when I was young. I don't know what it's called but it sure is nicer than the place where I just came from. It wasn't bad there, because I wasn't alone, but it was really hard to see where I was going.
But this place is really nice, not as scary. I wonder how long I will be allowed to stay here. I want to tell my friends about it, but I bet they've never even heard of it.
The place I was in before was like a swamp, and there were so many beasts I had to slay it was a lot of work.
Here it's so lovely and quiet, I think I could just lay down and take a nap. But I don't want to rest too long because I want to help my friends find their way here too.
It's a good thing I followed that guy with the sandals on or I never would have made it here in one piece.

No comments: