Monday, April 20, 2009

woman seeking geek

I saw this add today when I was on myspace:

"Potter fans - dating
A Geek You Can Love is Nearby Meet & date on Geek 2 Geek
geek2geek.com"

HA! If I wasn't already taken.

Anyway, I'm selling several things on craigslist. It's hard to do right now because it is so flooded. I am selling my piano from my parents house. They are moving and won't have room for it. I'm starting to wonder if it's going to sell
in time or if it might have to come live at my house for a while. I also have a set of living room tables I'm trying to get rid of because we want to use our living room for something other than setting things down.

This week is our last bible study... UNTIL NEXT FALL!! What? Do people not need spiritual nourishment in the summertime?! That has always confused me.

2 comments:

tscarter7 said...

how much for the piano?can you email me some info on it? tscarter7@juno.com thanks mandi!

Missy said...

I am a total Harry Potter geek myself. =)