Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lighten up?

I really do like my hair. But lately I've been wondering if I have been letting my dark hair affect my personality. I'm always a little cynical and dark, but that doesn't mean I should be that way all the time. So I was thinking, if I were blond would I be more cheerful? I don't mean to say that I think I would be happier if my hair were different, but I think I let myself get a little too melodramatic when my hair is dark. And we all know I couldn't do something subtle, oh no. Hmm. I'm a little too attached to the darkness, maybe a change would be a good thing?

Anyway, I'm just going to leave you with a little anecdote courtesy of Jackson Cash:

"Momma, Lucy's mouth spilled."

3 comments:

sarah said...

What about going red?

Missy said...

Are you thinking of all over color or just some highlights?

Ed and Christy Millard said...

you already know i think you should do it:) blondes always have more fun:)