Sunday, June 21, 2009

Missed you my blogger friends

There are a lot of things I could be writing about in this blog but I'm going to stick with something light and maybe fairly entertaining.

I'M BACK TO MY PREPREGNANCY WEIGHT!!!!


I haven't eaten a piece of bread in... I don't even remember. My whole family has been eating pretty healthy consequently. We have been having salmon twice a week and wheat is pretty much out, except Bryan and the boys do sometimes have wraps.
I have been working out pretty hard too. I have been doing a lot of Jillian Michaels work outs. I started out with the ever so popular 30 Day Shred and then started doing similar ones like No More Trouble Spots. I really like the circuit method that she uses. I was just doing cardio before and adding the resistance and strength with cardio has made a huge difference.

10 lbs to go before my vacation goal. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

tscarter7 said...

Good for you Mandi! Keep up the great work! I've missed your blog...good to get an update! :)

Missy said...

Congrats! Great job!!

Samantha Edwards said...

congrats! i knew you could do it!