Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My poor little blog, forgotten and neglected for so long. No, not really forgotten, I just couldn't write. I've been quietly contemplating, the last few weeks, how to renew and restart this blog. The change is based on the changes in my life. I am still not sure what I'm going to do. There were times when I wanted to tell all of my friends, or anyone who might still check this blog for signs of life, exactly what has been going on in my life from my perspective.

So, I am going to do a little more planning and have a GRand Re-Openning the beginning of next week.

Until then, if you can please pray for me:

1: I have been dealing with an ulcer for almost a month, and am waiting for our new health insurence to kick in in just a few weeks.

2: My other "health problems" have returned, and I am trying not to be controlled by them.

3: Bryan and I have some big decisions to make. He will be starting classes in the fall, he still isn't sure what the best course of action to take is going to be. He wants to go to bible seminary, but isn't sure the best road to take and where to go. We are trying to take it one day at a time, but it's hard when there are so many needs and we feel called to help in so many areas.

4: I am signing Aiden up for school in the fall, he is ambivilant about returning to public school. I am praying for good placement and success for him this year, and help with early planning to get him in to an excellent charter school next year.

I would love to get some emails or messages from anyone who wants to write me! I can't say that I'm "lonely", but it's nice to hear from friends while making this big adjustment.

9 comments:

tscarter7 said...

Hi Mandi! I too have neglected my blog...sometimes life is so busy and/or I can't put stuff into words. I am praying for you today. I hope you are settling in well in your new home and that you will soon (if you haven't already) find a great church to worship and minister in. Hugs, susan

Heather said...

Hey there!
Sorry to hear about your health problems...I am sure you will be very glad when the new insurance kicks in. Has your hubby ever considered one of those online seminary type schools? I hear them advertise for one in this area, but I forget the name now. Anyway, that might be an option for him while he is working full time to do something like that.

Hope you are able to settle into a church soon and meet some people.

Blessings,
Heather

Janice said...

Mandi! Miss hearing from you. Change is so hard. It can be fun and exciting sometimes, but in the end it is difficult. I am so glad that we serve an unchanging God that we can go to when we have changes. You are in my thoughts and prayers very often. Now you will be much more. I pray that God will give you strength to endure any health issues that come your way and the strength to raise your children in the way they should go which is so much more important than academics.I pray also for direction for both you and Brian. May God bless you for your faith and trust in Him.
Janice

Ed and Christy Millard said...

glad to see you updated! i think about you often and wondering how you are doing n your new adventure! i will be praying for you. would love to hear more about life:)

Ed and Christy Millard said...

glad to see you updated! i think about you often and wondering how you are doing n your new adventure! i will be praying for you. would love to hear more about life:)

Michelle said...

I'm still here! I've been wondering about you often, curious how things are settling. I will pray that things go smoothly, and that you guys know what steps you should be taking.

Jessica said...

I am still following you too! I always love your blogs, one of my favs! Can't wait till Saturday! Love ya!

God Made Playdough said...

I was excited to see a new post! I've been wondering how the move and transition went/is going. I'm sorry that I never made it over to your house before you left. :( Can't wait for the Grand re-opening! :)

Missy said...

Yay! I kept checking to see if you had updated. I am so glad to see you back!