Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ok, so a few people are asking about prices. It's so hard for me to even know what to ask. Here is a list of some of the things and what I would LIKE to get for them.

TRain table with all track and pieces (there is wear and tear on one side of the table, it's hard to explain, so interrested parties should look first) $45? I think they still retail for quite around 120...? It does have drawers that hold all the bits when you want to put them away.

Thomas the Tank stuff. Lots of it. On one hand it is all very pricey retail, but it's been loved and played with. I really want it to go with the train table, it makes more sense that way. I was thinking around $20, but together maybe $60?
This includes a train carrying case, lots of di-cast trains, some play sets like a windmill thing. It's just hard to know what would be appropriate. And, I must add that I am quite sad and hesitant about this, but the boys have really moved past the Thomas phase and they never play with the table anymore.

Fridge... umm, I saw a similar one on craiglist for $150. Its a nice big side by side, the only problem is the door water/ice dispenser doesn't work right. I must say having an extra freezer in the garage has made a pretty big difference in my grocery bills.

Other stuff is just kinda "make a donation", like I said I can't really list everything.

1 comment:

Missy said...

We need to make a date for next week.

Do you still have my bathtub ring? Nolan is about ready for it.

I might be interested in some of the Thomas stuff if you have things that Jayden doesn't have. Are you willing to sell just pieces?