Friday, May 28, 2010

For Sale

Now that we know we are going to be moving we are planning another garage sale. Before doing that I wanted to let all my friends know that they have first dibbs. Here is a list of some of the things for sale, if you are interrested just let me know.

Train table with wooden track, trains, airport and accessories

Large bin of Thomas the Tank Engine toys

Baby/0-12 mos type toys (ie donut stacker, see-n-say, peeka-blocks etc)

Amish style rocking chair

lots of garden decor and pots w/and w/o plants

garage refridgerator (nice big side by side)


-There will be more, and there are LOTS of smaller toys I won't list here. I will have a garage sale very soon, so you can wait for that, but wanted to give friends a chance to come look first. I'm really negotiable on prices, I really just want everything to go, and make a little travel money in the process.

2 comments:

Janice said...

How much for the train table and the fridge?

Keren said...

also curious about the train table and amish rocking chair prices! :)