Sunday, September 20, 2009

An apple a day...

So Lulu just had her 9 month check up this past week. My little lady only weighs 17 lbs! I know that's the 35 percentile, not bad. She's just so much smaller than the boys were at that age. Other than that she's great! She's still cutting several teeth, all you Twilight lovers should know that I jokingly call her "my little immortal child". All those pretty teeth and hair on such a tiny thing.
Anyway, so I had a check up too, and I was wondering if anyone has any info for me. Apparently my scar from the c-section is turning into a bit of a keloid, from what my doc said there's nothing I can do about it. Unfortunately it hurts and pretty much looks "unhealed" most of the time. I think my bathing suit is going to cover it up, but still... lame. I was told that I could get some type of steroid injections to help it go away, is this true? Is it costly? Would it take away the pain associated?
So I haven't been very good at blogging lately. I'm just having trouble with putting thoughts into words that make sense. I could write a whole blog of unintelligible ramblings, but I think only a select few would appreciate the inside workings of my brain.

3 DAYS UNTIL VACATION!!!!

No comments: