Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I really enjoy change, especially in a controlled environment (when I'm choosing it). I really like changing my hair color and style, at least once a year. I didn't really get to do that for a while because I avoided hair chemical's while I was pregnant. So when I decided to go blond back in October I was really ready and excited. It took several months to get it as light as I wanted it. It's fun to be blond once in a while.
Anyway, so the whole blond thing started by recommendation from my husband. I enjoy his input when it comes to things like hair and clothes, he's my target audience after all. But when I finally turned up blond, he seemed rather indifferent. Not bad, he's definitely reacted much worse to other hair changes, but his reaction was definitely lacking.
So here it is only a few months later, I'm enjoying the blond, but when I was talking to him about scheduling my next hair appointment he says "yeah, you should go dark."
For real buddy? I like my hair either way, but what guy tries to get rid of a blond? So now I'm trying to decide what to do. Leave the blond a few more months? Or shake it up and do something different?
Either way, it's February and I still have about 10lbs that need to go away before summer.

3 comments:

Janice said...

I tried to have my hair colored once years ago and it turned purple, never did it again.

Missy said...

I like the blond, but I don't love it.

I'm debating what to do with mine the next time I go in.

sarah said...

you are so adorable no matter the color, but I have to tell ya, red is nice:)