Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The before



So I woke up this morning and thought, "ok, I'm ready to do this". So far today has been carb free (except the kind that comes from fruit and veggies). It hasn't been too hard yet except the brownies someone brought to bible study. I know it's gonna be hard tonight at Brandie's jewlery party because my mom is making Giradelli brownies, and for the record brownies are probably my favorite dessert. But I'm serious about this. I haven't started exercizing yet, I save that for my plateau week.
I guess what happened is basically I just got sick of wanting to do something about it and just decided not to procrastinate. I don't know if this is going to work as fabulously as it did for me last year, but if it does I hope to be minus a few pounds by the weekend.
If anyone wants to jump on this bandwagon let me know. I like to have accountability buddies. I Jessica and I did this last spring and both ended up pregnant, so obviously it worked (we looked pretty good).
My short term goal is to be able to follow the rules all the way til Saturday. My Long term goal is to loose about 20 lbs (10 would put me at my prepregnancy weight).
So now I've announced it to the whole internet, if that isn't going to keep me accountable I don't know what will.

4 comments:

Samantha Edwards said...

ok, SERIOUSLY, you look GREAT. It does even look like you had a baby! And being only 10 pounds from your prepregnancy weight is pretty awesome as well!!

Best of luck! :)

Missy said...

Good for you! I'm sure you can get it done. You have the desire and that is a huge first step.

Michelle said...

Your before looks better than mine! :( Guess that means I should start doing something about it... Good luck! And just remember- there's a VERY good reason why you (and I) look like we do right now. We just brought a human life into this world, for crying out loud! :) I think we're allowed a little leeway!

sarah said...

You look so good! So what exactly is the diet or the plan? I need to do something. I have been trying to work out atleast 4 days, but even that has been hit or miss. So diet is probably how I need to start-what do I need to do!!