Sunday, February 8, 2009

Reporting from Lake Tapps

I took Bryan to the airport this morning. I'm not sad yet but I will be when evening rolls around and I don't have my friend to sit around and watch tv with. I think it's time to take the kids on an outing. Aiden hasn't been functioning very well outside of school this week. We tried to go to Wal Mart which is usually safe, but he had a major melt down. Definitely the biggest melt down since the Mc Donanlds incident last summer. Bummer. So I think I'm going to be brave today and try a walk in downtown Sumner. Sugar Babies is open on Sundays now, and I've been meaning to go for a while.
I got my hair done this past week. Nothing drastic yet. Just a trim, I've been letting it grow. I had got an all over espresso color, looks good on me. I went to a girl I met at church, Christy, I highly recommend her and I'm gonna call her again.
Tomorrow I'm going to see my friend Kathryn who does make up, I need some new products. So after that I should feel like I am on my way to recovery after pregnancy.
Less than two weeks until moving day! I'm excited and nervous. Mostly just excited. I'll post pics of our new rooms after we are in (we all got new bedding and some new furniture).
...And that's what's going on all over the country, and here's what's going on in your neck of the woods...
"Dear Lord, please give us peace and patience this week. Keep my family safe, even though we are far apart. Help me to keep looking up. Amen."

No comments: