Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Punkins



We had a very short trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday. We were all very excited to go, but Aiden had a really hard time. We were only there for about 10 minutes before he had a total melt down. There were so many people and his expectations were way too high. That's pretty typical for him at a public place though. You can't imagine what our last trip to the Pacific Science Center was like... 3 minutes... no joke. But I did get to snap a few pictures and maybe they will help me prep him because we are going back on Wednesday.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow! I'm between 28 and 29 weeks, so that should be fun. This week is looking pretty busy, but I like that.
Unfortunately Bryan is going on another trip for work next week. He's going to Milwaukee to deliver boat #4. I think he is excited because Milwaukee seems to be an ideal vacation spot for men. He's planning on hitting the Harley Davidson Museum and Factory and the Miller Brewing Company. Ha. He has a cool job.
Back to the pregnancy stuff. I weighed myself this morning. I shouldn't have. I know that I am healthy and the gain is good for Lucy, but nobody likes watching the number on the scale go up...up...up. I had a pretty substantial gain this week. I knew I would because I have been sooo hungry, although I have been eating pretty healthy. Several pounds in one week just feels scary. My pants are tighter now too. Bummer. Waa-waa, I know.
So, yes I should normally be getting ready for church right now, but Jack has green boogies this morning and isn't acting like himself. So I am going to spare other families from any possible illness we may have and hope we are all healthy before bible study on Tuesday (both my kids have really bad allergy problems this time of year).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I used to drive past miller brewery and the harley factory everyday on my way to work when i lived in milwaukee....He has to drive past miller brewery at night it is so cool all lit up.