Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Valley Bible Church MOPS starts today!

I am so happy that my friends over at Valley are getting their very own MOPS group. There has been a baby boom going on their for several years. Anyone who knows me knows that my favorite ministry is reaching young moms. Motherhood is such a roller coaster!
So everybody say a prayer for all the moms who are going to be attending today that they will get the refreshment they need, and that all the ladies who have put so much effort into making this happen will be able to sit back and enjoy it! Oh, and for all the little moppets... that they will stay in their classes and behave like good little moppets.

"Lord, I pray for your hand on all the sisters going to the new MOPS group at your Valley Bible Church today. Bless this ministry and our time together. You can see where we are all coming from this morning and what our needs are, please touch everyone.
Also for my sisters at the Bethany Ladies Bible Study this morning, bless their time spent learning about you. I will be missing them!
Amen."

No comments: