Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF Top 10

I'm so glad it's Friday! Here's my top 10 things I did this week:

1. Bryan and I spent Wednesday evening playing Monopoly after the kids went to bed.

2. Ladies Bible Study at Bethany kicked off on Tuesday morning.

3. My mom came home safely from a week long visit to Indiana.

4. Today I bought the movie Labyrinth at WalMart for only $9 (I'm going to watch it tonight!)

5. Aiden made it all week with out getting sent to the Principal's office or getting recess taken away.

6. MOPS finally started back up after what felt like a very long summer.

7. The first day of October!

8. I started my 3rd trimester!

9. Jack and I had lunch at Olive Garden with my mom yesterday.

10. I got my new glasses.


Next week, is going to be RIDICULOUSLY crazy. I have a doctor's appointment, Aiden has his Autism evaluation at Children's Hospital in Seattle, we have a meeting with several people from Aiden's school to discuss his IEP, Bryan has to spend Monday in Astoria for work, and the regular events are mixed in like bible study and school, and probably several other things I am forgetting about. Oh my.

"Lord, thank you for Fall. Thank you for my busy schedule the next couple weeks, it means that some things are getting done. Help me to have lots of energy, and PLEASE keep my whole family healthy. Amen."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

AH! I love Labyrinth!! I watched it tons when I was a kid!!

You remind me of the babe
What babe?
The babe with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who do?
You do
Do what?
Remind me of the babe

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

I have a HUGE crush on the Goblin King (aka David Bowie).