Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2

So today is the first day back to MOPS at Bethany for this school year. Aiden won't be going, he will be at school today. I am looking forward to doing an activity with just Jack (and eventually Lucy too). My mom is joining MOPS as a mentor mom this year.
Today also marks the first day of my 3rd trimester. Yay, I guess. January 2 still feels so far away. My energy level has already taken a dive, which didn't happen until closer to 30-35 weeks with Jack.
I am really planning on having a fun day today. Since Aiden will be at school Jack and I will both be able to come home and take a nap, which is a bonus.
I got a new pair of glasses yesterday. I have been having a hard time adjusting to the new prescription, it's MUCH stronger than before. I knew I wasn't seeing very well, but I didn't expect this big of a change. I was really dizzy yesterday, but today it is starting to feel right. So I am going to wear them today... yes in public. I know some people wear their glasses all the time. I am trying to wear my contacts less, maybe only on the weekends or when I'm going out somewhere nice. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

I'm sure the glasses look adorable, you're always so cute!
I'm sorry I haven't talked to you about Mops yet. I do want to talk to you about how you can be involved, but I have to get through the womens retreat this weekend first. I've had so many details of that (and awana starting) that I haven't thought much about mops yet. I do want your help though! :)

Keren said...

I am so thankful for you and introducing me to MOPS! Im so excited our group starts on Tuesday (and a little bird secretly whispered who my table leader was) :) Im even more excited now that I know...hehe WE HAVE GOT TO GET TOGETHER!!! (Now that Jake is much easier and before you have little miss lucy!)