Friday, December 5, 2008

The Drug Addict and the Shopping Addict

So I'm really posting because it is part of my effort to keep busy this morning. I just got back from dropping Bryan off at the airport :(

Anyway, so I actually have a short "Aiden Anecdote" to share from yesterday. Bryan was home so he got Aiden off the bus for me after school. When they came in the door Bryan was laughing hysterically. "Go tell your mom what you just told me," he ordered.
"What happened?" I asked Aiden. As he approached me I noticed something green all over his hands and nose.
"We had smelly markers, but they gave me a headache."
On closer inspection I noticed the inside of Aiden's nose was actually "Sour Apple Green".
I didn't laugh (until later).
We considered re-hab, but apparently he learned his lesson.

So today I am considering all kinds of ways to keep busy, most of which include some kind of therapeutic shopping.However I just took Bryan to buy some really nice new dress clothes for his trip, so I probably shouldn't, but the female shopping disease will probably win. A new sweater and some fuzzy house slippers would probably make me feel better ;)

1 comment:

sarah said...

I am praying that this time without your hubby goes really fast!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. If you need a break or a nap you can bring Jack over to play with my boys!!