Monday, December 8, 2008

T.G.I... Monday? **PLUS UPDATE (NEW)

My hunch was right. (Dr)Finley used the ultrasound to discover... she's TRANSVERSE. And most of you probably know you CAN NOT deliver a transverse baby vaginally. I go back first thing next Monday to see if she is still in this position. If so Finley is going to try to turn her manually. If that doesn't work it's a C for me, asap. Lovely.
Then I went to get a patch on my tire... yeah that didn't go so well either. Tire was not replaceable. They put on my spare (which happens to be a full size tire) but when Bryan gets home we're going to have to fork out the money for all new tires. (please see the post where I vented about money, etc. last month)
"TAH-DAH!!!!"



Wow... what a weekend.
First my phone broke.
Then I got a flat tire (but made it home safely)
Then I spent some time really angry at a certain lazy member of my family that needed to make a phone call for me to get a new phone... and just couldn't seem to do it or answer when I call (but answers when Bryan calls). So still NO PHONE.
Then I woke up from a much needed nap to find Lucy lying transverse. She has since moved but I'm not sure if she's heads or tails.
On top of my stress Aiden was really nuts, and I can usually coach him to make good decisions and stay on track, but I just couldn't. It was so frustrating.
Then because of the flat tire I couldn't drive my truck to my MOPS table Christmas cookie get together. So I called Sylvia to tell her I wasn't going to make it, "well that's too bad because I made a cake for you and we put together a goodie basket in honor of you baby." Oh my goodness, I felt HORRIBLE. So I was able to borrow Cindy's (my mother in law) car and make it over to Sylvia's. I was very glad I went because I really love hanging out with the girls from my MOPS table. They are all so sweet, interesting, and talented.

I know it's crazy, but I'm really glad it's Monday. Aiden has a full day of school to go get the social time, stimulation and energy that he needs (with out sucking my will to live). I have a Dr appointment, and hopefully Lucy is really head down now. I am also looking forward to being checked. I have been having lots of little contractions that come and go. I am hoping for just a little progress. I had this with Aiden and Nolan, they were both about a week early.
After the Dr my mom is following me to go get my tire fixed. And hopefully I will be able to go get a new phone today.

This, again, was more of a rant than a real blog post. I actually have something much more interesting to write about tomorrow.

"Lord, please help me to RELAX. Today is a new day. I pray that you would open doors today and help me to accomplish what I need to accomplish, and let go of what I don't. Amen."

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man, I hear you -- as usual. My hubby went out of town last night and when I tried to text him to see if he made it to his destination safely, my phone wouldn't work! I instantly thought of you! By this morning it still wouldn't make calls, text, or anything. Finally tried taking the battery out and restarting the dumb thing and that worked. But I was totally freaking out, since we have no land line. I had to IM my mom to call hubby from work, then she relayed what he said to me. Lame! I am lucky in that he's only gone until Wednesday AND that the three days he's gone are school days! I will be praying for you, Lucy, and all THREE boys!
Hugs,
Sarah

Michelle said...

I just came on to check how your appt. went today. How could you tell she's transverse?? I can never tell how Megan's positioned. When my doctor felt my belly today he didn't comment on her position, but I assume that if we're still talking about (possibly) inducing next week, she must be head down? Right? I think he would've said something otherwise. I hope Lucy figures out the right way to go, and SOON! Hang in there- we're almost done!

Jessica said...

oh my! I hope she moves! Sovare we still on for wednesday? I of course totally understand if we are not.

God Made Playdough said...

Rylie was transverse at 38 weeks. My dr. had me do some silly things, but they worked, it might be worth a try. I had to try sit upside down several times a day by sitting on the floor and propping my body up on the couch.