Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Picture


I'm editing this picture for our Christmas cards, but I'm only committing to sending cards to family this year because I sorta have enough going on as is. So here it is, we just had my mom take a couple pics on Thanksgiving. I still need to take some nice pics of the boys. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty well other than Aiden's cheese face. I've always had a hard time getting him to understand how to smile when we take a picture.
Speaking of Aiden, I am so glad he is heading back to school today. Not because I didn't love having him around last week, but the change in his routine made him CRAZY! He wasn't really functioning very well the past couple days. So getting back to school is just what he needs today.
I on the other hand have several things I want/need to do today, and I am worried the big belly is going to slow me down. Last time I went to our storage unit to find something I think I made the manager so nervous. He kept walking by to make sure I was okay. But at this point I'm like "hey, what's the worst that could happen, I go into labor?" So yeah, wish me luck. I'm trying to find some of the Christmas decorations. Yikes.
My other plan for the day is to go to the Super Mall. I haven't been there in a while.
Does anyone know anything about the new GoBebe store in Sumner/Puyallup off Main? I drove past it the other day. I don't want to waste my time if it's one of those "we'll design your expensive nursery for you" stores.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Toby was nuts during his time off too. I am SOO dreading Christmas break. At least we will be busy!

tscarter7 said...

I love the family picture! You guys are all so adorable. (I like Aiden's "cheese" face! :)

sarah said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Amy Woods (a friend of my sisters). I love the header for your blog, too cute!!