Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hold the Phone!!

Life is such a mystery. My phone quit last night. I have a Razor, it has held up really well, and I actually didn't see it coming. Here is a short list of reasons why not having my phone is BAD right now.
1. I'm dangerously pregnant and shouldn't go anywhere alone
2. Bryan is in N.Y. and the house phone doesn't have long distance
3. Bryan is in N.Y. and T-Mobile probably won't replace the phone with out his signature
4. All my phone numbers were in the phone
5. It's almost Christmas and I wasn't planning on spending money on a new phone right now (especially since I was planning on forking out money for an upgrade after the holidays)
6. I woke up with contractions this am and I am taking the kids to a birthday party, and if something happens on the freeway Aiden will have to deliver the baby (hahahaha, probably not) Catch!

So yeah, that's my rant this morning. I attempted to make myself a peppermint mocha at home this morning. I should have just run to Starbucks. Lattes are never the same from home.

I spent the whole day cleaning and acting like a looney yesterday. I wasn't as sad about Bry being gone as I anticipated (thank you, I know several of you prayed for me). I also decided that if Lucy wants to come out this week while Bry is gone it would be okay, I'm the one who does all the work anyway :) And the other bonus is I get to watch all the chick flicks I want and I don't have to share the bed or pillows (I used 5 last night).

Adios from Crazyville.

1 comment:

Keren said...

Today would be a great day to have Miss Lucy (pending shes ready) :) hehe...we could share birthdays!! Heck, if worse comes to worse call me and I'll come deliver her :) lol!