Monday, December 15, 2008

The name of the week

I have an iVillage pregnancy calender that gives me little trivia and facts each day. It also includes a "name of the week". I opened it up this morning and you'll never guess what the name of the week is... LUCY! It's currently number 221 on the popularity list, I want everyone to know that now in case it turns out the way Aiden and Jack did. I thought I was being so original with both of them, and about a year after each were born their names were in the top 5. I'm big on originality so I was a little ticked.
(Warning: TMI ahead)
I am going to see Finley this morning. Somewhere between on again off again contractions, diarrhea, and spotting yesterday (which generally stopped while I was sleeping) I have no idea how today is going to go. I have somewhat high hopes, but I shouldn't because I have learned that lesson in the past. We are really ready, and I think Bryan is also hoping something good is going to happen. He is going with me, and actually has the whole day off just in case she isn't head down, or if we have to head to the hospital.
Fortunately I have some things to look forward to this week if I don't get my first choice. Tomorrow I have a Christmas tea with all the ladies from my bible study group. There are a couple ladies you are seasoned knitters and I am going to see if I get find out how to make some little flowers for some of the boho hats I have been making. Also Bryan's company Christmas party is on Saturday, it was really fun last year.

"Thank you Lord for the holiday season and all the joy of being with family and friends. Please help us to remember why we celebrate. Please give my family peace and patience today. Help us to continue to be excited and happy even if we don't get what we are hoping for. Amen."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i am sure that Lucy Clover however will be quite orignial!

Michelle said...

I keep checking to see how your appt. went! I hope it went well.