Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mythical boyfriend

Ok, so he's not my boyfriend, he's really my husband. And he's not mythical either, it's just that he's gone a lot. I really wish I had a dollar for everytime someone has said, "I don't think I've ever seen your husband", or "I wouldn't know him if I saw him."
So today I am devoting a whole blog to him so that you can all meet him. He's usually the one taking the pictures, so I had to scour our files to find some pictures of him to share.
He's a cool guy.
1. the guy in the black shirt with the big wad in his mouth
2. this is an older pic
3. yankees game
4 with senator Patty Murray
5. rinding the bull on wallstreet






1 comment:

Heather said...

Mandi,

What does your hubby do for work that has him away so much? I bet that is hard for you to have him gone often! Thanks for sharing a little about him with us.

~Heather