Sunday, August 2, 2009

water proof mattress cover

I have been trying to potty train Jack, I really have. He's just not interested.
Unfortunately the heat has been really bugging him this past week, and there have been several times when I have caught him peeling off his diaper. He really doesn't want to wear it, but he REFUSES to use a toilet. So, I told him he has to wear the diaper unless he uses the potty like a big boy first.
Well, this morning I woke up to the sounds of the boys running through my room like a pack of monkeys. When I opened my eyes I was ALARMED to see that Jack was butt naked. When I looked at him he took off to his room. I jumped up and followed, worried about what I would find when I got to his room. When I got there I saw a puddle in his bed.
Aiden, the official big brother explained the situation to me as follows: "Last night Jack was too hot, so he decided to take off his diaper".
"Jackson!" I exclaimed.
Jack's eyes got very wide and he shouted, "Mama mia!"

...aaand that's all I got.

1 comment:

sarah said...

lol I am trying with joey too. figured the heat and being somewhat naked would help, but oh man this boy is stuborn!
we had jack for a little while in sunday school this morning and he is a doll-just a sweetie pie!
did you all get a good response today?