Saturday, November 29, 2008

I did the Black Friday shopping thing yesterday. My mom and I went to Target and waited in line for it to open. I didn't mind it at all, because I did most of my shopping online, and Target was the only place I wanted to go. I still have to go get some gift cards from a few other places, but I won't do that this week. I did leave with a lot of stuff, and a pretty bad case of "Buyer's Remorse". I'm always like that, I hate being responsible for paying the bills and doing the shopping, ew.

I am so happy Bryan is home this weekend. He is leaving the end of the week, so I am just soaking it up. He has finally consented to help me put together Lucy's new bed for our room. I'm excited to see it all put together. I am so ready to not be pregnant, but I don't want anything to happen until after Bryan gets back from NY. This is my last week off of doctor's appointments. Starting next Monday I will be there every week.

This is going to be a busy week and I am going to try very hard not to think about Bryan leaving on Friday (or maybe Thursday). I'm having a little stress about his review when he gets back. It will set his contract, probably for the next year. He really needs a raise or some benefits of some kind in order for us to move out soon. So I'm really trying to relax, when really I keep crunching the numbers over and over in my mind.

Also, I'm really praying that Lucy has adapted to a head down position. She is floating quite a bit and never seems to stay in the same position. Last ultrasound back at 29 weeks she was breach. I can't really tell what's what at this point. ???

"Lord, thank you for this weekend of family time and rest. I am enjoying it so much. Please help me to remember that you have already gone before me in this week and that I don't need to worry about what is ahead. Help me to enjoy this season, my kids, my husband, and the rest that I am getting now. Amen."

No comments: