Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So what's next

This is a picture of the house in New York that was ours until a few days ago. Bitter sweet. It was a great season in our life when we lived there. It was a difficult season trying to sell it.



So we are finally all home from the hospital. Lucy is doing really well, and the boys are recovering also. Bryan was sick while he was in Texas. His trip ended up being really long, over 10 days. They finally let him come home when Lucy wasn't doing well. The past few weeks have been so crazy. We have survived a flood, Bryan being gone, my grandma's pneumonia, Lucy's hospital stay, and soooo many things that have come along as well. It has all been pretty tough emotionally for everyone, especially the boys. Aiden has been a little off, and not functioning as well has he was a couple months ago.
So our latest news is that it looks like we are going to be moving. The date is February 20th. We are waiting for the final word on that sometime today. Bonney Lake here we come. So I am praying that everything will continue to fall in to place. We have been praying for God's timing in finding a place to live for so long. This house came out of nowhere. We weren't really planning on looking seriously for a few more weeks. Bryan was gone when I found the house, so I had to initialize the whole process myself. it was hard to make such a large judgement call with out Bryan. I won't tell the whole story in detail about the timing in finding his house, but I really feel like God was preparing me to face this big decision.
So that is most of what is going on with us right now. I try to enjoy every moment while Lucy is a newborn, I know it won't last long. ON the other hand I always forget how delicate and frustrating newbies can be (an she isn't even that fussy).
I am tired, a little overwhelmed, a little impatient, and I mostly just feel blessed.
"Thank you Lord for all of it. Difficulty can even be enjoyable because it brings me closer to you. Amen."

4 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Thank you for your comment, we were at her sister's wedding!
I am so thankful that Lucy is home! We have been praying for her! And you!!! How is your Dad? How did he fx his shoulder? You have to come see our new church sometime! :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad Lucy's home & doing better! I was praying for her! That's so exciting about the house situation. Good luck with that! :)

Sarah said...

Its just been that kind of month, huh? Hope things return to a more peaceful sort of normal soon.
You've been in my prayers.
Sarah

sarah said...

I am so excited about your new home! Post a picture!
Glad to hear all are on them mend. I will pray specifically for Aiden this week.
See you thursday!