Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sweet... I got tagged

I got tagged by Sarah G to tell 25 random things about myself. 25 sounds like kinda a lot, but here goes:

1) I grew up in Texas, and had to ditch my accent when I moved here, because I got made fun of.

2) I like piercings and am going to be getting another soon (brace yourselves) and it's probably the only "wild" thing about me.

3) I have no tattoos (although Bryan has enough for the both of us)

4) I have 4 kids; Aiden Conner, ~Nolan Michael~, Jackson Cash, and Lucy Clover

5) Bryan and I lived in San Fransisco when we were first married (it was pretty awesome)

6) I like to exercise, and I really miss it right now. Only 2 1/2 more weeks.

7) I recently had a c-section, it was a pretty cool experience.

8) I have lived in Indiana, Kentucky, Texas, WA, Cali, and New York (twice)

9) My favorite singers/bands are: Pink Floyd, Cold Play, HIM, and Beethoven

10) One of my kids has Autism

11) One of my kids died of Potter's Syndrome (due to bi-lateral renal agenisis)

12) 2 of my kids have unfused zyphoid processes

13) My favorite movies are: most things made by the Coen brothers, most things by Kevin Smith, and most things BBC (that's not very narrow is it?)

14) I don't really like pets (I know it sounds mean, but I can't help it)

15) My favorite colors are black and red

16) I went to Washington State University (but dropped out to get married)

17) It is almost impossible to embarrass me

18) I love Guiness (in moderation of course)

19) I like to paint and refinish furniture

20) Currently my favorite tv shows are 30 Rock and Northern Exposure

21) I can play the piano (although I am probably VERY rusty)

22) My favorite clothing labels are Betsy Johnson and Lamb

23) I accepted Jesus in my heart when I was 4

24) Bryan and I got married when we were 19, we just had our 7th wedding anniversary and have been a couple for a 9 years this June.

25) I have seen Laser Floyd

When I right these lists I am reminded how strange my life is. God was being very artistic (in a Picasso sort of way) when he made me.

Jessica, Sarah M, and Michelle... tag.

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

I'm so glad you addmitted you don't like pets! People look at me like I'm a big meanie when I say it!
We went to Roslyn this summer. It was pretty cool to see where Northern Exposure was filmed.