Monday, January 26, 2009

Worth the weight


Cute, huh?

It finally hit me. I hate post pregnancy baby weight. Really. I am making an appointment to go get my hair done, and it feels so pointless. I keep thinking "my hair isn't the problem". I am working really hard to relax. I had a baby 4 weeks ago.
I am just disappointed with how far I still am from my pre pregnancy weight. I though that because I was fit to start, and didn't gain over the recommended amount that I would end up at a better number. I have 2 more weeks until I'm allowed to return to full physical activity. I miss working out. I'm a little nervous about trying to go back to my squeaky clean eating habits. I didn't cut carbs as long as I was preggo, so I will have to kick the habit all over again. Exciting/scary. Anyone interested in teaming up let me know, but let me warn you I take it seriously and if you buddy up with me expect me to hound you night and day.

4 comments:

tscarter7 said...

Hey, Mandi, talk to Amy, Pam and Keren. They are doing some worked called "shredded" I think?You guys are all so motivated! Good for you! I'm going to start walking! :) Love the pic of Lucy. What a doll. Can't wait to meet her!

tscarter7 said...

Ooops! I just read my comment It's not a "worked"...it's a "work out!"

sarah said...

She is so cute!
Can you believe Bible Study was cancelled!!! Ugh!!
What a month.
Ok, you totally need to give yourself a break-you will get back into shape sheesh 4 weeks is not that long!

Jessica said...

She is sooo cute!! I can't wait to see you guys again! I have already started a low carb diet so feel free to bug me anytime!