Monday, July 14, 2008

I don't really have anything real to blog about, but I figured I would just write so that everyone would know that I am still alive.
I was in my friend Jen's wedding this past Saturday, everything went smoothly. My feet got pretty swollen, and I think it was like 85 degrees outside.
The boys were really wired this morning so I brought them over to my mom's so they could play in the sprinkler and use some energy.
Really, I'm having one of those days when I just can't think strait. I am seriously hoping for an ultrasound this week but I don't know if that will happen. People have started to notice that I am pregnant with out me saying something first, which is something I wasn't really ready for yet. But that's the way it goes, and I am really trying to just go with the flow.
I hope everyone is enjoying good weather today.

"Dear Lord, help me to enjoy each moment as it comes and not dwell in the past or future, but in the present, right where I'm at. PLEASE, fill me with extra patience and love for my kids, because days like today I sometimes think I've run out. Thank you for this sunshine. Amen"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Mandi, I tried to call you, but I don't know if the number was right. There's one in the church directory that starts with 446. I wanted to ask you about the ultrasound. Sounds like you're still not sure though. Can you let me know whenever you know, cause I'm dying here too! Thanks!