Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My mini vacation is ending

I'm a little sad and a little ready to go home today. We have been here at my parents house on Tapps Island since last Tuesday night. We had fun playing outside, watering the flowers, sitting on the porch, using the cappuccino maker, and so many other little things. But this place was so stink'n hard to keep clean with the boys running around.
Hopefully we will get a couple of little vacations to the beach in before the end of the summer. Bryan will be delivering boat #2 to Cape Disappointment down near the mouth of the Columbia in August. And we are going to the Smooth Jazz Festival at Chateau St Michelle in August!
Anyway, due to packing I didn't cook last night, but I plan to get back in the creative swing this week. I still have A LOT of meat from the butcher and I think I will be able to go about two more weeks with out going back! This is turning out to be quite economical!
Well, before I go and pack up here I just wanted to add to all my blogspot and myspace friends that I have a new computer set up at home (finally after the last one quit) but I haven't called to have service hooked up yet, so I will probably be offline for a few days.

Happy Wednesday and everybody have a great week and weekend (4 days until Jen's wedding!!)

"Lord, give me strength to get my chores done today! I am going to choose not to be overwhelmed by my workload and lack of energy, because I know it will all get done somehow. Thank you for vacations, and thank you for going home. Bless my friends who need to hear you today. Amen"

No comments: