Monday, November 24, 2008

Update from the womb

So here's the update on all things pregnancy.
I'm miserable. Super stink'n miserable. I'm 35 weeks this week. I have contractions off and on, but not the kind that indicate labor anytime soon, just the annoying ones. I have basically experienced the return of morning sickness, but only at night. I have on more than one occasion experienced horrible swelling (the Dr isn't worried about my blood pressure). I guess something about having been pregnant FOUR TIMES happens to wear the body down a bit.
I went to see (Dr) Finley today. We are planning on having this "going" one way or the other by December 27th. We will try some natural techniques to get things moving before scheduling an induction, which he informed me I would have to go to T.G. instead of St. Joe's in the case of medical induction. Bummer.
But I have to be honest with ya'll, and you know I always am, this kid ain't hang'n around in here that long anyway. Call it instinct, call it hormones, but whatever it is something "changed" this past week. I always have certain symptoms the last 2-3 weeks when my hormones start to change and build. I get a weird tunnel vision, intestinal problems, and usually loose a couple pounds. So ya, she just needs to stay in until Bryan gets back from NY on the 12th.
That would be the update.

The only other thing I have to add today is an Aiden anecdote. He got in trouble on the bus home from school today for, and I quote, "spitting on his hands and kissing the windows". HUH?

2 comments:

Samantha Edwards said...

hahaha..wow. what's wrong with kissing windows? aren't kids allowed to be affectionate anymore?

I can't believe you're due in 39 days!!!! that's soooo soon!!! I'm praying for you!

tscarter7 said...

Yeah, so who made the rule you can't spit on your own hands and kiss windows? Sheesh!
35 weeks is good...mine were both born at 35 weeks and turned out just fine!:) Also they were both born at TG and I would never go ANYWHERE else. They are fabulous!