Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Where'd the belly go?

So the good news of the morning is that it seems, and it may not stay this way, that Lucy is quite a bit farther down that she was yesterday. I woke up with searing intestinal pain, probably because my intestines were peeling away from my ribs and diaphragm, where they have been for several months. The good news... more room for turkey tomorrow! But I'm not banking on her staying this way, she dropped a little last weekend only to float right back up, and slide into some transverse-cock-eyed position.
I am sooo ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and for us, Friday too. Partly the food, also the time with family, and the traditions and memory making. We are taking pictures as a family and of the kids for our Christmas cards, etc. The next time we get pics done it will be in January to mark all the kids birthdays (since January is in between).
After Friday I will officially allow myself to get peppermint mochas at Starbucks, listen to my Celtic Christmas cd, and wear Christmas socks! I have strict rules about those things until after Christmas.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Enjoy your families and love them no matter how frustrating they are every other day of the year. Eat lots of good food, and try to find a warm place to cuddle up for the evening. Oh, and don't drink too much cider, I'm sure we've all learned that the hard way at least once :)

Don't forget to check out the new Jon Foreman song on my myspace, I'm so loving it. I think it is a great song for Thanksgiving, but really for my whole year.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=112297444

No comments: