Monday, December 7, 2009

...and good Monday to ya.


*I forgot to my Skinny Jeans friends that I DON'T work out on Sundays. There are very few exceptions to that. It is really our family days and is often either really busy or we're trying to spend time doing family stuff. So I just don't.

But... today is not Sunday anymore! I am so sore!
(for daily work your butt off updates follow me on facebook)

Anyhoo-
Tonight is my morning MOPS Christmas party at my house. All my little green table gals are coming over and I am SO excited I get to hang out with them (kid free) for a whole evening! I'm doing lots of treat making this morning. Rice Crispy Treats dipped in chocolate, while chocolate covered strawberry shortcake bites, and maybe some cream cheese lemon bars. Yummy.

Tomorrow there's more MOPS Christmas fun for me! My evening MOPS is having their first Christmas party. If any of you have ever considered visiting my MOPS, seriously, this is the night to do it. I don't want to give anything away, but OH MY!! (lets just say there are going to be some killer give-aways)

This week is probably going to be the craziest week of my entire year. Good thing Aiden still has school next week so I can get my act together before Christmas break.

So all this fabulous excitement, fun and blessings has me in a big ball of juicy, amorous Christmas love. God is so good. This year he has blessed me with amazing friends, a ministry I love, and a new home to celebrate in with my friends and family. Life on earth couldn't get much better.

"Dear Lord, thank you so much for your all knowing ways. Thank you for all that you have taught me and allowed me to see about this life and what you are doing here on earth. Thank you for my family. Thank you for my friends. Please continue to give us strength and peace through the holiday, I know that it can become a time of strain and sadness for some, including myself. Thank you, thank you! Amen."

2 comments:

sarah said...

you are so cute! love reading your posts.
just want you to know I got the video at Costco-7.99-so I don't believe I can move the lower half of my body!!
Not sure how faithful I will be but I am giving it a go!
Also I think I am stealing your idea for favorite things for our birthday bash in the spring-LOVE it!!

Missy said...

What about your poor workers down in the childcare? ;)
Just kidding.

I had fun tonight, even if there were not any lemon cheesecake bars. Tease.