Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas/Birthday gifts

It is exactly 1:00 am, Sunday "morning". These are not the hours I usually keep, but I was awake and snuck downstairs so not to wake my poor hubby. There are several reasons why I'm having trouble sleeping and one of them is after my guys week long trip, the snoring has returned.
Moving on.
So, I'm sure this falls somewhere in the lines of "bragging", which isn't my intention. I'm just really excited because Bryan and I haven't exchanged Christmas gifts in years, it's all about the kids now. But , this year he went to far above and beyond for me (so really I'm bragging about how much I love my guy). He's also really impatient and none of it could wait for Christmas.
First, he bought me a shiny new Ipod Nano (actually we used our credit card points to order each other each a gift, he got Bose earphones). I just love it, I'm constantly using it, and I didn't think I wanted one!
Then, after hearing me complain about how long it takes to make pancakes for our family of 5, he ordered me a HUGE and fabulous new griddle. I'm so excited to use it this week. May sound like a silly thing, but really it will make it possible to make pancakes for everyone in 5-10 minutes instead of 20-30.
Then, when he got home from the Big Apple today he surprised me yet again. He handed me a big pink bag that said "Betsy Johnson" on it and several other packages and said "Merry Christmas". I won't tell you about everything in the bag but he did get me a necklace and earring set I absolutely LOVE, I just LOVE Betsy. There were also several things from the NBC store as well, such as a "Shrute Farms" ornament.
I just feel so loved.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Shrute Farms... LOVE IT! I'm so glad you've got your man back, and I'm so glad he's a good one! Enjoy the spoiling!!!

tscarter7 said...

I wanna see a picture of the Shrute Farms ornament!!!!