Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Announcement...

I have moved to Shred level 2.

And I'm weighing in tomorrow morning:)
Okay, this is me checking in with all my skinny jeans pals. I have been a perfect angel since Sunday (3 days). No carbs and doing those bicycle-crunches like a champ.
So this is a good opportunity for everyone to TAKE THE POLL on the right side of my blog (thank you Missy for pointing that out). Tomorrow will be kind of the "mid week sneak peak", if you will.

What have I been listening to on my flashy new iPod while I do those plank jacks? The tunes of the week: New Moon (the motion picture soundtrack) I'll try to upload a sample for everyone who hangs out with me on facebook tomorrow :)

Favorite almost no carb food of the day: Little smokies sausages dipped in Taco Bell Fire sauce. Haha, yeah I really did do that. But really, I had a nice salad with blue cheese and grape tomatoes for dinner, yummy.

Favorite motivation to get that work out done at night: I've re reading my favorite book series while Bryan has been gone (gee my taste has recently become frighteningly limited, and I used to think I was semi intelligent) and all I want to do it night is snuggle and read. But I gotta be honest with you gals... I am so much more comfortable when I have exercised. My legs aren't falling asleep and my sciatica isn't screaming. I don't know how else to explain it. Edward has gotten me through the walking push ups every night (actually I kinda like the walking push ups).

Motivationalpic of the day brought to you by Elizabeth Taylor... white diamonds baby





Ado!

No comments: