Saturday, December 5, 2009

Motivational Dreams for Saturday Night

So I'm going to start with a shout out to everyone who has responded to my offer to dream skinny jeans together...
Jessica (my returning work out buddy and sidekick)
Amy
Caitlin
Mel
Maybe Missy?
Maybe Hayley?

So here we are, it's Saturday night, what are you doing right now? Probably hanging with your fam, watching the boob-tube, doing some cooking...
Are you going to work out tonight?
I don't want to, should I do it? So if I do, and tomorrow a.m. (before church of course) I post how fabulous I feel because I did my 25 minutes tonight? How will you feel then?
I know that I can squeeze it in right after I get the kids in bed, hubby will still be finishing up in the garage or checking his email. Don't have your video yet? No worries, check your comcast on demand in the sports and fitness section. Exercise TV has lots to choose from and Shred is usually on there...

So here's what I'm going to do now: I'm going to go upstairs and put my favorite Adidas sports bra on, some comfy shorts and t. Then I'm going to put on my favorite pink Adidas shoes that have been waiting patiently for several weeks (since Hawaii to be precise). Then I'm going to start stretching and wait for the video to start. Between here and there I'm not going to question it anymore.
My saggy butt needs it.
My jelly-belly wants it.
And I'm gonna give it to em.




**BONUS: Do a good job and in a few weeks I will plan a treat for us (a healthy inspirational treat of course)

Bryan bought me a new ipod for Christmas, it should be arriving in the mail soon. Can't wait to make a playlist to share with all of you for sweaty-time!

COMING SOON: Friday December 11 I will be restocking my pantry. wanna know what I eat to get rid of my love handles quicker? I'll fill you in on all my juicy tips.

5 comments:

Missy said...

I don't know if I will start with The Shred and I don't have cable but I will start with my Wii Fit.
Not sure how gung-ho I'm gonna be about this.

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Oh, Missy... you sound so aprehensive, lol. I'm not going to make you do anything. I just like to push other people because it helps me keep myself in check.
And do you think anybody likes this? If we did we wouldn't even be having this issue :)

Unknown said...

I will have to start on Monday. My sister and nephew are here visiting and they are sleeping in the living room, so I don't think they would appriciate me jumping up and down while they are sleeping. . . :) But, Monday morning I'll be up and at em :( Maybe you should text me around 7 Monday morning to get me out of bed! No, seriously, you should text me! :)
(just realized I was signed in as Ryan, it's really Amy! :))

Candace said...

You know I def. need to get my butt in shape! I just have a hard time with motivating myself to get off my butt and do something. lol But Ive really been thinking about pulling out my videos. There on the dvd shelf somewhere. haha

Unknown said...

Keep it up. All of Jillians Shred stuff at Exercise TV is pretty good. She has a bunch of other workouts on Exercise TV that you should check out. Go to their website and they are pretty easy to find.