Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy birthday, my baby boy

Three years ago today, my 3rd son Jackson Cash, was born.
There was a time I didn't think I was doing to have more children, and that the loss of Nolan Michael would leave my arms empty and longing for another baby and a brother for my little Aiden.
God had other plans... he had Jack.
He is so sweet and charming. He is indeed the peacemaker and the quiet one, but he is also brave and so funny. He often reminds me of myself, and as every mother knows, that is so precious. He likes everything and everyone, but he doesn't do things for attention and is often the one to sneak off and go to bed during a party or playdate. He also has model good looks (says his mother).
Happy birthday Jack-Jack.





4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!! I hope you have fun being 3! :)

Janice said...

Happy birthday Jack.

Sarah said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Jackson! He does have model good looks, too. It's not just mommy bias. :)

Missy said...

He is too stinking cute! Happy Birthday Jack!