Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I made a hat!!


I actually made this! Can you believe it! I made something!!! I love to paint and draw, but I don't really get into the crafty things. Well, now I think I am making something for everyone in my family for Christmas. I am working on some socks/footies. The pattern is really cute, but it is turning out to be really hard for a klutz like me.
I survived yesterday. (Obviously) I am maybe getting somewhere with the school situation. I have some more calls to make today. It looks like we are going to bypass the school we are supposed to be in because he is on an overflow list. Also the principal at the school hasn't even been returning the calls from myself or the admin. office. The school we will probably be in is called Liberty Ridge Elem., and my mom used to be a para-educator there with the special needs kids. She said it has a really good set up. We also really need to push for full time K. I thought the part time schedule would be okay, but yesterday Aiden demonstrated exactly what a nightmare that could be. I'm not going in to details, but lets just say he was screaming, wouldn't put his clothes or shoes on, or get in the truck, and he was screaming with his fingers in his ears for quite a while. This was all because he had to go with me over to the school. He was a hot mess, I can't even do it justice with a full description. But to my credit he didn't withhold too much while we were at the admin building.
I know this blog is getting kinda longish already, but I also wanted to do a little pregnancy update. I feel like Lucy Clover hasn't been making to many headlines lately with everything else going on. So I think I am over 5 months now. I feel so big, I don't remember feeling this pregnant and uncomfortable with Jack. Each one is different I guess. It probably has something to do with how differently I am carrying this time.
I still have little contractions from time to time. I just try to take it easy, but it's really hard with these guys around.
I have quite a bit of newborn girls clothes now. I am planning on buying a new boppy cover, hooter hider, and peanut shell soon. I have almost $30 in rewards from my stamp cards at sugar babies saved up so I will have to go shopping soon. I have also been trading boy clothes for girl clothes at once upon a child. So I'm trying to get used to buying pink but it's been weird.
Aiden has a mouth full of bubble gum in that picture by the way.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Stinkin cute!

God Made Playdough said...

Very cute! Are you taking orders? :)
(this is Amy)