Thursday, September 11, 2008

This may be the brake I needed

This week has really flown by! Aiden has school again today, and successfully road the bus yesterday. He really likes the bus.
Bryan is home again this morning, which I would be really happy about, but he's watching "Top Gun" right now, so I kinda wish he would leave. Ha ha.
I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself with a whole day with out Aiden today. Wednesdays are late starts so he was only gone part of the day yesterday.
What am I going to do?
I may try to go get a hair cut, although I have Jack with me. Bryan and I are going on a "date" tomorrow night so I am going to attempt to look nice (as nice as I can at 6 months pregnant). We haven't decided where we're going but I think it will include the new Coen Bros movie, which I believe premiers tomorrow.

"Lord, thank you for the reprieve. Please bless this day with relaxation and enjoyment. Amen."

No comments: