Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Hats! (maybe I should learn to make socks)

Ahh. What a nice morning. Bryan doesn't have to be at work until 10!
Aiden should be back in school tomorrow. Now I have been told we will keep him on the same schedule, and they may get some extra help for him at school. Mostly for getting on an off the bus, and probably other out of the classroom transitions like recess.
I promised myself I wouldn't spend my whole blog today venting about Aiden so I am going to talk about something else today. I will probably use Friday's blog to talk about all his updates for the week.
So I have posted pics of a couple of new baby hats I made, modeled by Charlie Brown.
I have no idea what I'm going to do today. I'm completely unmotivated.












1 comment:

Jessica said...

your hats are too cute!