Monday, August 11, 2008

Aiden


I wasn't going to post anything today because I am so stressed to the max. But then I thought purging some of it might be helpful.

Aiden has a doctors appointment today. He has hit a really rough patch, and we are really at our wits end. I love him so much, but I am so worn out. We are so close to the start of school that now I am really worried about how this transition is going to happen for him.

Please, please pray for us right now. I don't even know what else to say. This is maybe the worst some of his problems have ever been. It is so heavy on me. I'm also really afraid of what I am going to be told. The possibilities right now are scary.

He is so smart and can be so sweet. I have another case of "nobody ever thinks this will happen to their kid". It's a bitter pill.

"Lord, hold Aiden close. Amen."

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

I am praying! Please let us know how it goes!
Psalm 62:5-8 "For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us."