Sunday, August 3, 2008

Such a Busy Weekend!!




We have spent so much time in the car this weekend. Oh my. Friday, Bryan and I went to Astoria,OR to be there when boat #2 arrived. We went out for lunch and took a long drive home on hw101 along the beach. It was a little cloudy but the sky was full of kites. Very cool.
We also hit up Red Robin in Olympia on the way home.
Yesterday, I got up early and headed to WallyWorld to get some snacks to put in the cooler for the day. I took Jack with me because he was already awake too. Then our whole family went up to Downtown Park in Bellevue for Bryan's company picnic. The kids played until they were whiny. We won a bunch of stuff in the free raffle. We saw the Blue Angels practicing, and I never get tired of that, it's so awesome. Then Bryan's mom took the kids home with her, and Bryan and I headed over to Woodinville. We met up with my parents and our friends Rebecca and Paul at the Smooth Jazz Festival. We relaxed, ate a lot of good snacks, and listened to so jazz (which is totally foreign to Bryan and me).
Then we finally got home last night and crashed. I was so tired, but the kids woke up early and I have a long list of things to do today. Bryan is taking the truck back down to Astoria with him tomorrow so I have to run all my errands today, so I'm going to play hooky from church (something I do a lot in the summer). I think this is going to be another crazy week.

'Thank you Lord for such a fun weekend. Thank you for all the quality time I spent with my husband. Thank you for so many blessings. Amen."

No comments: