Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rainy days are so peaceful.

I think we all know by bow that I am the weirdo who isn't to keen on sunshine. I am so happy for the rain today. I can't even explain it.
We had a busy Friday. We ran some errands in the am and then I had the privilege of going to my friend Amy's house to help her with some flowers for a wedding. She has been doing flower arranging for 7 years! The roses were gorgeous. They all had the antique quality about them. They were a very pale peachy pink color. really pretty.
Well, my sis in law is coming up for a visit this week. I am looking forward to getting my craft on while she is here. She is super crafty and will be able to give me the help I need to get some new projects going.
I am soooo happy to have Bryan home. He is going to be leaving again in a couple weeks, but I'm just going to soak it up now. Yesterday he let me sleep in and get a nap! So nice. And today he is going to the grocery with me!
My doctors appointment on Thursday went fine. Everything is measuring on schedule and that is REALLY important. My diagnostic ultrasound has been scheduled for this Thursday the 14th. I am at peace about it right now, but I think it will start to bug me a little when the day gets a little closer. So just keep praying for peace for me. Thank you to everyone who has been so understanding of my crazy pregnancy moods and issues.

"Dear Lord, thank you it's Saturday! Thank you for the rain! Thank you for my husband, my family, and all the blessings you have surrounded us with today. Amen."

No comments: