Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Yesterday was the perfect day for the Point Defiance Zoo. It was so nice outside (and not hot). That zoo is also the perfect size for young children (and Aiden). It only took us a couple hours to see the whole zoo.
I have to admit I was really wiped out afterward, though.
I've been trying to do lots of fun things with Aiden this week, because I am sure next week will be stressful trying to figure out what we are going to do as far as school is concerned. I still haven't heard back from the Admin. office. Grrrr.
So I don't know what I'm going to do today. Aiden stayed the night at my mom's and won't be back until noon. I want to make use of the time, but I am sooo tired. Bryan didn't get home from work until 10:30 last night. I will be so glad when this boat leaves on Friday.
"Lord, thank you for the blessing of quiet this morning. I really appreciate it. Amen."

No comments: