Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hair Cuts and Baby Stuff











I want to by in a good mood today, but I know that I am going to be stuck in the house. Bryan is in Oregon until Thursday and he has the truck. Oh bum.




Anyway, yesterday was great! My mom and I took the boys to get hair cuts at the Fun Kuts in Tacoma. It was Jacks first hair cut and he did great. Nobody cried or anything.




Then we went over to the Tacoma mall and bought out Gap kids. We also went to Penny's and The Punkin Patch. I'm going to have to take some pics of Aiden in his new school clothes, but Bryan has our camera. The pics I am going to post at the top from the hair cut are from my mom's camera.




Then after the boys couldn't handle anymore shopping we went over to Red Robin for lunch. Yum.




When we got back in the car the kids were whiny and completely falling apart, but I wanted to make just one last stop. I noticed the Once Upon a Child store was right across the parking lot from Red Robin, so I just wanted to run inside (I had never been there before) and see what it was like. OH MY GOODNESS!! We left about am hour later (kids screaming) with a gorgeous practically new bassinet/co sleeper/play-yard/changing station, and the Papsan bouncer seat to match the Papasan swing I got when Jack was born. We only spent $70!!!! I saved about $110 from what I would have paid fro those things new (which they practically were). So here is my ad for Once Upon a Child! You have to check it out if you are looking for baby stuff! I am a total snob when it comes to baby stuff and am very picky, and they really impressed me because they had everything. I wish I could go back today because there were so many other things I wanted to get but couldn't stay because my kids were malfunctioning. So I'll post some pics of my new spoils asap.




Then we came home and had a really boring evening alone with out Bryan.




Well, I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow afternoon, and he is going to make an appointment, probably for next wee, for me to have my diagnostic ultrasound. It hit me just last night that I am really nervous about this scan. I have been told so far that everything looks good, but I know how this whole thing could go. pray for me. I even had a moment last night when I thought "I don't want anyone to go with me, I'm not even going to tell my family when I'm having it so that no one can ask me about it or try to go with me". (((sigh))) My innocence is lost.








"Lord, thank you for the blessings in my life. We have so much more than we even realize. Please forgive me for all the things I take for granted. Amen."




2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you made it to Once Upon a Child! That's the same one I've been to. They're a little crowded, but at least that means they have plenty of stuff! I hope you guys have a nice day today! We're just staying home too.

HandyMan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.